Tigear stands for "Tough Industrial Gear" and was built on the proud Dodge® legacy of reliability, innovation, and safety. Designed with an advanced, ventless sealing system and specialized gearing to optimize performance and outlast the competition, even in the most demanding conditions.
Still going strong after 500 hours of overload testing!
Through extensive testing (full article), Tigear-2 is the proven, premier solution to ensure you get the longest life out of your gearbox.
It's clear when comparing wear after the same 500 hours of testing, there's no competition to our gearbox.
Watch the video series to see what makes Tigear-2 so tough.
Long-lasting performance in a maintenance-free design
- Precision-cut gearing with fine-grain bronze to maximize durability and minimize wear
- Robust ball bearings and tapered roller bearings provide best-in-class longevity
- HNBR seals with specialized hydrodynamic wave design for five times longer life than standard NBR seals and greater operating temperatures than Viton
- Factory-filled with H1 food-grade PAG synthetic lubricant to maximize oil life, allow for mounting in any position, and lower operating temperatures by up to 20° F
- Ventless design with no breather to install eliminates oil contamination risk